For Best High Quality Photo Edition and Portfolio Contact us

During the swinging sixties, when I started my photography career, we were using film and large-format cameras like the Swiss Sinar, all the way up to the Hasselblad and Rolleiflex. Richard Avedon, Irving Penn, John French, and Ansel Adams were some of my photographic heroes. I attempted to establish my "own style of seeing" by taking in as much of the work of these well-known photographers as I could. After 10 years, I broadened my interests to include many types of design and creative direction, as well as global travel. I've started this new, High quality photo editions online gallery including elements of my work that will engage people in a variety of topics and interests as I return to my original love.

High Quality Photo Editions

My beliefs are straightforward. Fine art photography prints , in my opinion, revolves on "Composition, Light, and the Moment." Without these fundamental components, the picture constantly seems to lack something. The static picture takes on even more significance in our lives as our world moves at an ever-increasing rate. The people who work in business environments, such as marketing directors, facilities managers, asset or estate managers, etc., will find this pick helpful. Whether your business is in banking, insurance, information technology, business, real estate development, or really any kind of commercial operation, I think there will be some relevance. Please get in contact if you need a response to a short or consultative feedback so that we can make a focused decision. My private space collection may assist in giving your house a focal point and completing your appearance. Images on this page provide a guide to help you focus your search, whether it is for a town hall, station, hotel, or any other kind of structure.

We only provide 950 reproductions of each picture in the smaller size and 100 prints in the biggest, with the understanding that once they are sold out, they are permanently lost.  In the 1960s, Pop artist Andy Warhol pioneered the idea of making several copies of the same picture in opposition to the rise of consumerism. These duplicates are now in high demand, while the originals are priceless. Visit us online at http://www.adstills.art/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Beautiful Memories With Fine Art Photography Prints

Embellish your wall with beautiful portraits.

When creating limited edition prints, there are a few things to keep in mind.